Monday, July 21, 2008

Im Old

Ok so I finally decided to create a blogspot.com account. So what does that mean, what does that mean for a single male of my unmentioned age to be creating a blogspot account ... it means im old ... I mean all the young, cool, hip people use facebook and myspace and all the old people and married people use blogspot :( and since im not married that means im old :( Ok so I guess there could be a few young scrapbookers that would rather use blogspot than facebook, but im not a scrapbooker.

3 comments:

kAy said...

they LIE! those who say blogspot is for oldies.

Daniel said...

Well Paul, you might be right. I haven't met a young single person who uses blogger.com. I'm old too! I'll be 29 in a couple days. Glad to see you've joined the ranks of the bloggers.

The Marshall Family said...

I want to read MORE!!! Hurry and post again!